Saturday 25 May 2013

How can a day off work mean I've no time for creativity?!

Yesterday was a bit frustrating. I'd taken the day off work because I had a few little jobs I wanted to get done. I had hoped that it would also allow me a little time to do some more crafty or creative stuff. But my failure to see exactly how many "little jobs" I had to do and how long they would take meant that I didn't get any time to do creative things at all!

So, this morning I was determined to get the creativity in good and early! I wanted to do a more permanent version of the Dessy Weather sketch I drew the other day. On opening my sketch book, I found a couple of cartoons I'd done a few months ago.

This first was an idea which came to me and I sketched very quickly, but never really developed (I really should one day).


And this one is another cat-themed one. (Um... I like cats quite a lot. In fact, I'm probably borderline crazy-cat-lady.)


And finally, here's the developed Dessy Weather cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment